Tag It!: Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #1

Happy Tuesday!  I need to get to bed but I just had to enter something in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . . . Tag It!  I have never entered one of their challenges before but I have a very full shopping cart on their website (here's hoping I hit the lottery so I can finally checkout) and think their designs are really fun!

So before I call it a night, I threw together a little something using the scraps from some other projects.  I also wanted to play with my new Tim Holtz Harlequin stencil so I thought this would be a great opportunity.  Sometimes it is liberating not to have a plan when I start a project and just watch it all come together. 


This is actually the first tag I've made as well as my first entry into this challenge so it was a great creative opportunity for me.  Apparently I was struck by the Christmas spirit on this, the first day of fall.  
 
So there you have it!  Go get your tag entered in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge before it's too late! Don't forget to say hi in the comments! Farewell for now!

1 comment

  1. Fabulous tag Tara :-) I love the colours and the background, the whole design is gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, may this be the first of many entries !! I hope you join in with the next challenge starting today too ;-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s please consider turning off verification xxx :-)

    ReplyDelete