You're Awesome!: Take One

It's Friday!  Hope you all have fantastic weekend holiday plans to look forward to.  For today's card I was unknowingly given an interesting challenge by my husband.  He requested five cards for some of his co-workers to thank them for helping him out (he's the theater teacher/director at a high school so he needs A LOT of help).  He specifically asked that they say "You're awesome" because that is what he tells them whenever they do him a favor.

So I decided to take this idea and run with it.  I've challenged myself to create five completely unique cards that are all AWESOME!

For my first card I inked up a new Unity Stamp Co. Kit - Birdie Conversation and used Distress Inks to create a background and watercolor my adorable little bird.  The Jessie's ABCs set from Lawn Fawn was perfect for creating that custom sentiment.  Finish it up with a little twine and some rhinestone sparkle and my first AWESOME card was complete! 

Stay tuned for the other four takes on "You're Awesome!".  If you have some AWESOME ideas or projects to share I'd love to see them in the comments.  There's no better inspiration than the talent of fellow crafters!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments

Post a Comment