Hi, all! Today I'm doing something kind of fun and recreating a card that I made when I first started stamping a year or so ago. This card has been up in my Etsy shop even though the original has already sold and someone ordered a new one, giving me the unique opportunity to see how I could apply some of the new skills I've picked up to an old design.
I used the Say Cheese and Science of Love stamps sets from Lawn Fawn. The nerdy-chic images in this set are near and dear to my heart since I am proud to be from a superbly nerdy family! Since I've done quite a bit more Copic coloring since I originally created this card I decided to try my hand at using Copics for the larger space of the Polaroid frame to get an ombre look. I need more practice but it didn't turn out too shabby! I was also able to apply some newly acquired masking skills to stamp the cute little love potion beakers inside the frame.
Overall, I think this card turned out even better the second time! I really enjoyed taking the same design concept and making it fresh. Thanks so much for joining me! Don't forget to enter the 200 YouTube Subscriber GIVEAWAY! Only three more days to enter and I'm now drawing FOUR winners to celebrate hitting 300 subscribers since the giveaway started! See you all next time for Day 2 of my Handmade Halloween video series! Bye!
[VIDEO COMING SOON!!]
*Amazon affiliate links used when possible
- Say Cheese stamp set by Lawn Fawn
- Science of Love stamp set and coordinating dies by Lawn Fawn
- Stitched Rectangle dies by Lawn Fawn - Large, Small
- Scripty Love die by Lawn Fawn (I don't know the brand of mine but this one is great!)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Super Fine White Detail Embossing Powder by Ranger
- Copic Markers in R81, R83, R85, YR18, B12, B14, B18, RV63, RV66, RV69
- Zig Glue Pen
- Scotch Foam Tape
- Neenah 110 lb Solar White Cardstock
- Recollections Valentine 6x6 paper pad (retired - no longer available)
- Wink of Stella
- Gelly Roll pens - Metallic & Stardust
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy cardstock