Hello out there in Craftland!! I have missed you all! My trip to the happiest place on earth was indeed fabulous but I gotta admit that I was jonesing for my craft room and all of my crafty friends by the end. I mean, I can't complain about the quality time with Mickey but it does feel good to be home!
And bonus, my mailbox was jam packed full of goodies from TupeloDesignsLLC when I got back! Is there any better way to be welcomed home than by fresh craft supplies?? I think not! So today I want to share with you what I received in my December design team package as well as some extras I just couldn't resist picking up. Check out the video below for an up close and personal look at my haul!
Going forward I will be featuring a project using some of the fabulous products from TupeloDesignsLLC every Friday on my YouTube channel and blog. Due to my trip, this week's project will be up tomorrow, but I promise it will be Friday from here on out! So make sure you swing by to end your week on a high note with some crafty inspiration from Curl E. Cue's and TupeloDesignsLLC!
I've linked to all of the goodies in my haul down below in case your interested as well as the store in general. Thanks so much and I'm so excited to be back! Have a great weekend!
- Pastel Glacier Mint Embossing Powder from Wow!
- Memory Box Snowflake Lace stencil
- WPlus9 Winter Pals stamp set
- WPlus9 Doodle Buds stamp set
- WPlus9 Happy Mail stamp set
- Altenew Vintage Roses stamp set
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Ranger Texture Paste
- Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain in Picket Fence
- Doodlebug Lily White Mini Doilies
- Lawn Fawn Deck the Halls stamp set
- My Favorite Things Birds of Paradise stamp set