Well, folks, I'm late. I was supposed to announce the winners a whole week ago but life just decided to get in the way! I caught a nasty bug and have been out of crafty commission for longer than I care to mention. I'm going through withdrawals!! I even created this fun card for a challenge and then didn't get it posted in time to enter! Grrr! Oh well, it was still a blast to create it!
So, card first, then winners! (This is how I get you to read the whole post first - no skipping to the end 😉) For this card I used the sketch in the MFT Sketch Challenge #267 as my inspiration and I just had to ink up the adorable little lamb from Ewe Are the Best! I really, really love this stamp set and it's even better that my hubby picked it out and bought it for me for my birthday last month!
The coloring on this card was done with Copics and is fairly basic. The real fun happens on the backgrounds! I used the Gingham Backdrops stamp set from Lawn Fawn to stamp a fun pattern on the grass and sky and then took the same color ink and lightly colored over the whole background, creating a fun tone-on-tone pattern that adds a ton of whimsy to the scene! This is a trick I plan on using more often!
Okay, now that you've seen the project, let's get to the part you've all been waiting for and announce the WINNERS of my Belated Birthday GIVEAWAY!!! First, a gigantic THANK YOU to the overwhelming amount of positive response I got to my first ever face-in-front-of-the-camera video! It never ceases to amaze me how supportive all you crafty people are! I am really excited (once I get this darn cold gone and my energy returns) to start adding the personal elements here and there in my blog and videos. So many of you entered for this giveaway, I had almost 1,000 entries!! Crazy!! Last time I did a giveaway I was so excited about 200 entries. You all are just fabulous!
There were three prizes in this giveaway so there were three awesome winners:
So Jelly tamps and dies from Lawn Fawn
Lots of Stars die from Mama Elephant
Year Two stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn
Congratulations to all of the winners!!! If you won, I have already sent you an email and been in touch to get those prizes shipped to you! Hopefully I will be having another giveaway again soon! I love giving back to all of you! Thanks so much for joining me and I'll see you again soon! Bye!
AZ = Amazon Affiliate link
CTMH = My Close to My Heart website
SSS = Simon Says Stamp Affiliate link
- My Favorite Things Ewe Are the Best stamp set (SSS)
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Tags dies (AZ)(SSS)
- Kraft cardstock (AZ)(SSS)
- Copic markers - W1, W3, W5, C1, C3, C5, C7, YG06, YG09, RV13, RV14, RV19, Y13, Y18 (AZ)(SSS)
- Fun Foam (AZ)(SSS)
- Close to My Heart Pear ink (CTMH)
- Close to My Heart Glacier ink (CTMH)
- Close to My Heart Chocolate ink (CTMH)
- Makeup wedges (AZ)
- Zig Glue Pen with Chisel Tip (AZ)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (AZ)(SSS)
- Signo White Uni Ball Gel Pen (AZ)(SSS)
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen (AZ)(SSS)
- Diamond Stickles (AZ)(SSS)
- Pretty Pink Posh 10mm Sparkling Clear Sequins (SSS)
- Pretty Pink Posh 6mm Sparkling Clear Sequins (SSS)
- Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins (SSS)
- Micro Glue Dots (AZ)(SSS)