Mint Owl Studio: Introducing Dear Santa

Hi all and happy Thursday!!  I'm Tara and today I have the please of introducing the absolutely amazing Dear Santa stamp set from Mint Owl Studio that will be released tomorrow!  I mean, come on with the cuteness!!  The roly-poly Santa and reindeer are so incredibly fun and those sentiments just push this set over the top into too much awesome territory!


For my project I wanted to feature the fabulous and original sentiments in this set.  I really like the "Dear Santa" sentiment and chose to make it the star of the show.  Using the sweet Santa image I created my own patterned paper - I was envisioning wrapping paper as though the whole card were wrapped up like a present!  I love that Santa is on the card for the sentiment to reference but the sentiment is really the focal point.  


I used some green glitter embossing powder to heat emboss the sentiment on some vellum so that the background could peek through.  I love using glitter embossing powder during the holidays!  It just add a little extra something special!  The cute scene-building images were perfect for making my sentiment stand out a bit.


Finally, I used yet another adorable sentiment on the inside of the card and heat embossed it with red glittery embossing powder!  I'm telling you guys, the sparkly sentiments just scream holidays!!  Add a little holly and this card is good to go!


Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope you are having a fabulous time enjoying the new release this week!  See you soon!  Bye!

2 comments

  1. OH MY Goodness Tara, this card is adorable. This roly poly Santa is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the patterned Santa paper! How do you keep the red from bleeding? So adorable

    ReplyDelete