Happy Sunday to you all! Today I am sharing my entry for the Sparkle and Shine Challenge. I just picked up the We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool and couldn't wait to create a fun shaker pocket with it. I decided to recreate the inspiration photo for the challenge with lots of dimension and a faux glass vase made with my Fuse Tool!
The flowers for this project were cut using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Garland die and everything is inked up with Distress Inks (for a full list of supplies used, see below). I had a blast arranging all of these gorgeous flowers to create a colorful, summery bouquet.
And I just love how the vase turned out! The jumbo glitter creates the illusion of decorative pebbles and the dimension added by the shaker pocket fits perfectly with all the dimension of the flowers. And let's not forget the amazing sparkle of all those Pretty Pink Posh sequins in the centers of the flowers! The new iridescent colors are my absolute fave! Check out the Sparkle and Shine Challenge for a chance to win a gift card to the PPP shop!
For a full tutorial on how I made this card, check out the video on my YouTube channel. All the supplies are listed below if you're interested in anything I've used. Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon with another project and video! Bye!
- Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Garland die cut
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles die cut
- Distress Inks in Ripe Persimmon, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Mustard Seed, Tumbled Glass, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint
- Scripty Thanks die cut (not sure what company I used but there are several great ones available)
- Avery Elle stamp pocket
- We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool
- Jumbo Iridescent glitter
- Canson watercolor cardstock
- Neena Solar White 110 lb cardstock
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- Glue Dots in 1/2" and Micro
- Pretty Pink Posh Sequins in Sunshine Glow 6 mm and Sparkling Clear 4 mm
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte