Happy Sunday, all!! I am beyond thrilled to be here with a project for the Growing in Unity Blog Hop featuring the lovely Angie Girls! I know you all know how much I heart Unity Stamp Co. but I'm going to say it again - this company is out of this world! I was honored to be a Growing in Unity Gal earlier this year and now I'm so excited to be hopping along with other uber talented GIU Gals to showcase these beautiful stamps.
AND let's not forget the best part . . . THERE'S A GIVEAWAY!! Leave comments as you hop along and be entered for a chance to be one of TWO WINNERS to get some goodies from Unity!! I will list the hop order below so you don't miss even one stunning project!
Alright, Unity was kind enough to send me the SUPER fabulous Diana Girl to work with for this hop and since she is so very WONDER-ful I couldn't resist playing paper dolls with her. I used some sparkly glitter cardstock to paper piece her very fashionable superhero outfit together. I love the way all the layering turned out!
For the background I decided she needed some glitz and glam so I made a shaker card with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins to coordinate with her snazzy ensemble.
For a full tutorial on how this MARVEL-ous Diana Girl came to be check out the video below! Thank you so much for hopping with us - I hope you enjoyed this project and don't forget to keep hopping (full list of participants below) and leave those comments to win some Unity goodness of your own!
Tara Sell - YOU ARE HERE!!!
- Diana Girl from Unity Stamp Co.
- Pretty Pink Posh sequins in Pink Peonies 6 mm, Sparkling Clear 4 mm, Sugarplum Mix 4 mm
- Craft foam
- ATG gun
- Glitter cardstock in black, pink, purple, silver, and yellow
- Simon Says Stamp Slate Gray Cardstock
- StazOn Black Ink
- Copic Markers in E00, E02, E11, E13, Y18, YR14, E57
- Zig Glue Pen
- Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
- VersaMark ink
- Various Cricut images (speech bubble, cityscape)
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies (Large & Small)