VIDEO Gerda Steiner Designs: Prismacolors on Kraft featuring Fall Mice


Hi all!  Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing another fabulous fall card with you all! The Fall Mice stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs is perfection if you're a love of fall like I am!  I wanted the adorable images to shine so I used one of my favorite coloring methods - Prismacolor pencils on kraft card stock!

Using some simple masking I created a cute little scene using this sweet little mouse and a few of the many, many fall images in this set.  I then used my Prismacolor pencils to color everything in.  The trick to creating depth with colored pencils is lots and lots of light layers!  


I love how this sweet and simple one-layer card turned out!  It got me more excited than ever for pumpkin everything!!  Thank you so much for joining me today!  Have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you again soon!  Bye! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES COMING SOON!!

4 comments

  1. I totally LOVE this. Had to pin this one on 2 board so as not to forget to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, you did an amazing job! I can't wait to get these stamps and try coloring on the Kraft card-stock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! love it Tara! Where do you get the post its that are all adhesive covered?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card...love the scene you created with the hill.

    ReplyDelete