Stacking Stamped Images featuring Honey Bee Stamps

Hello and welcome back!  I am so excited to be participating in the Honey Bee Stamps Buzzworthy Challenge over on Facebook!  The theme for this challenge is BEES!!  And let me tell ya, there are some fabulous choices!  I opted for the Build-A-Bee and Bee-You-Tiful stamp sets and created a fun, tall card for one of my favorite people!  She's a true queen bee!



I had an absolute blast Copic coloring these adorable bees!  And adding those face, so much fun!  Check out the video tutorial to see how this card came together!


If you want to participate in the Buzzworthy Challenge you can head to their Facebook group and join in the fun!



Thank you all so much for stopping by!  I so appreciate all your support!  I'll be back soon with another fun project to share!


SUPPLIES

4 comments

  1. The cutest bee card on the planet!!!! Absolutely in love with it!!! Im gonna go play with that stamp set right now. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelli!! The stamps make it so easy to create cutie cards!! I can't wait to see what you create with the stamp set!

      Delete
  2. This is simply ADORABLE Tara. I am sure your friend will love this. TFS!

    ReplyDelete