Happy Sunday and welcome back to another card post! I am super excited to be sharing my first YouTube video with you all tonight! I am addicted to YouTube and have been known to spend countless hours watching "craft videos" as they are fondly referred to in my house. I've wanted to be a part of it all for awhile now but being the non-tech savvy gal that I am I was a bit intimidated by the process of recording, editing, and posting a craft video of my own. BUT I took the plunge and finally decided to edit a film that I shot a few weeks ago so I hope you all like it!
This card is a little different for me since it involves very little stamping. Usually I stick with stamping and coloring (LOVE TO COLOR!!!) but I really wanted to try the awesome new die cut from Spellbinders that I bought so I went with a card featuring mostly die cuts. I'll let the video give you the details but I'll post all of the supplies that I used below.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll subscribe to both my blog and my YouTube channel so you don't miss any of the crafty fun! Have a fabulous evening!
- Spellbinders Cascading Dots Die
- Scripty Hello Die (I cannot remember what brand mine is but Lawn Fawn, Mama Elephant, Simon Says Stamp, and many other fabulous companies offer these)
- DCWV Pastel Glitzy 6x6 Paper Pad
- My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Flair 6x6 Paper Pad
- Close To My Heart Glitter Glam Stamp Set
- Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Ink
- Tape runner adhesive