Hey all and welcome! Tonight I have a card for you that is jam packed full of technique-y goodness!! All I really wanted to do here was stack these adorable Paper Smooches Chubby Chums up in front of a shaker window. When I came up with the concept for this card in my head I did not realize how in depth it was going to be but as I started to make it the time just kept going and going and my poor video camera was smoking by the time I finished filming all 65 minutes! I managed to edit down to a reasonable length for the video but it took a lot of super fast speed because I didn't want to cut any of the cool techniques!
In the end I did some partial die cutting, some masking, some Copic coloring, some craft foam shaker card making, some dry embossing, some heat embossing, some Distress Inking, and some oops fixing! So take a look at the video below on my YouTube channel for all the juicy details on all of those fun techniques!
I had so much fun combining all of the great things I've learned from all the time I spend watching craft videos into one fun card! For a full list of all the supplies I used please see below. If you like this card or this blog or this video please let me know! I love to hear your comments and feedback! As always, you can subscribe for more crafty fun to come! Thank you and have a fabulous night!
- Paper Smooches Chubby Chums stamp set
- Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper
- Stitched Rectangle Dies by Lawn Fawn (Large and small)
- Stitched Journaling Die by Lawn Fawn
- Computer Graffix Printable Transparent Plastic Sheets
- Craft Foam
- Pretty Pink Posh sequins (Bahama Blue, Sunshine Glow, Peridot Mist, 4mm Sparkling Clear)
- Ranger White Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Close To My Heart Liquid Glass
- Close To My Heart White Card Base
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
- Tombow Tape Runner Adhesive
- 110 pound Neena Solar White Cardstock
- Doodlebug Sunkissed 6x6 Paper Pad
- Copic Markers (Chick: Y13, Y18, YR14, YR18 - Puppy: E33, E57, E59, R29, R89 - Cow: C1, C3, C7, 0, E53, E33, R29, R89 - Kitty: YR61, YR14, YR68, C1, 0 - Shadow: C1, C3, 0)
- Little B Washi Tape
- Scotch Foam Tape