Hi all and happy Monday! Welcome to my birthday week! I have a few fun projects planned for this week, as well as my first destash, and a giveaway! Woo hoo!
For today's card I am entering the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Create with Critters. I used this adorable teddy bear from the SSS Abby's Spring Showers stamp set and some dies from Pretty Pink Posh to create a soft, sweet card.
I colored the image with my Prismacolors and gamsol and then used an inlaid die cutting technique to create a one-layer card look (with a bow)! I love how soft and sweet this card turned out!
This is the first video for this week. I will have a another project video on Wednesday and my TupeloDesignsLLC design team project on Friday. I'm also going to film my first destash!! I'm super excited to try this out. It's kind of a funky destash - all I'm purging are coordinating die sets, mostly for Lawn Fawn stamps. So if you need some dies to go with your stamps, make sure you stay tuned!! ALSO, I am going to have a giveaway! My plan is to post it on Thursday because Thursday is my birthday and I want to celebrate with all of you!!
Thanks so much for joining me! I'll see you all again soon with more crafty fun! Bye!
*TDLLC = TupeloDesignsLLC
*SSS = Simon Says Stamp
*PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
- Simon Says Stamp Abby's Spring Showers (SSS)
- Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Frames dies (PPP)
- Prismacolor colored pencils (TDLLC)
- Let's Polka Mon Amie 6x6 Lawn Fawn paper pad (SSS)
- Neenah 110lb Solar White cardstock (TDLLC)
- Pencil Paper Stumps (TDLLC)
- Gamsol (TDLLC)
- Hot Cocoa Lawn Trimmings (SSS)
- Micro Glue Dots (SSS)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (TDLLC)
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter brush pen (TDLLC)
- Ranger Glossy Accents (TDLLC)
- Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets - 4mm (PPP)
- Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets - 6mm (PPP)
- Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink (TDLLC)
- Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper (TDLLC)