Good evening and welcome to the TupeloDesignsLLC January 2016 Video Hop! This month the shop is celebrating one year and man oh man are they throwing one heck of a party! We're kicking off the festivities with a video hop featuring projects by each of the incredibly talented members of the design team and, of course, some GIVEAWAYS!! All you have to do to be entered is leave a comment on each of the videos in the hop. That's it, just let these ladies know how much you love their great work and you could be one of two winners that receives a $25 gift card to TupeloDesignsLLC!
- Link to the store: http://www.tupelodesignsllc.com/
- Link to Joyce's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/EnjoyScrappin2
- Link to Joyce's Blog: http://enjoyscrappin2.com/
- Link to Jess' channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/jesmoyer
- Link to Bridget's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BsAlteredDesigns
For my project I used a ton of stuff from my January Design Team package from TupeloDesignsLLC and created a cute little shaker card. I made a pink owl so this might be my favorite card of all time :) I love owls and pink. You can't go wrong. But if you want all the juicy details on this card you'll have to watch the video posted below. Leave a comment to be entered to win, then keep on hopping to be entered win over and over again!
In addition to the video hop and giveaway, TupeloDesignsLLC is now offering international shipping and there will be discounted rates all month long! Plus, free domestic shipping on all orders in the USA!
For every order you place, you will receive a complimentary blending tool custom made by Mike from TupeloDesignsLLC! AND your name goes into a drawing to win one of two free Non-Stick Craft Mats! And if that weren't enough motivation to get you to check it out, there is extra bonus points for referring a friend in January!
See, I told you they were celebrating! So head on over to TupeloDesignsLLC and check out the other projects from the very talented design team ladies. Remember to leave comments on the VIDEOS (comments on the blog do not qualify for the giveaway) so you can have your shot at winning one of two $25 gift cards to TupeloDesignsLLC! Thanks so much for stopping by. I listed all the supplies I used in my project below. I'll see you next time! Bye!
- Newton's Nook Sweetheart Tails stamp set
- Neenah 110lb Solar White yardstick
- Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds Borders dies
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- Bo Bunny Pink Punch Glitter Paste
- My Favorite Things Stargaze stencil
- TupeloDesignsLLC Blending Tool
- Peacock Feather Distress Ink
- Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Lawn Fawn Wild Rose ink
- Lawn Fawn Black Licorice ink
- Cartwright Moonshine 8mm Slightly Cupped sequins
- Cartwright's Rose 4mm Flat sequins
- Non-Stick Craft Mat
- Copic Markers - RV10, RV13, RV14, RV17, Y13, Y18
- Scotch Foam Tape
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- Signo White Uni-Ball Gel Pen
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen