Best Witches: Unity {be inspired} Challenge #2

Happy Monday!  I have to make this quick because I am headed in for knee surgery this morning.  I had an unfortunate run in with the monkey bars back in March that ended in the destruction of my ACL.  Teach me to try to play on the same level as my 7-year-old!

Anyway, I decided to try my hand at the Unity {be inspired} Challenge twice this month and this is the card I created using the color palette as my inspiration. 




I love this Tabitha Fashionista stamp from Unity!  She so posh Halloween!  Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully I'll have a speedy recovery and be back to creating in no time!

2 comments

  1. Beautiful take on the color challenge. Thank you for playing along with the Unity {be inspired} challenge this month. Wishing you a speedy recovery and warning you to stay away from that playground equipment-LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! Love the colours and design. Great job and thanks for playing along the Unity challenge.

    ReplyDelete