Ushering in the Fall: Unity {be inpsired} Challenge #1

September is finally here and with it comes cooler weather, freshly sharpened pencils, Sunday kickoffs and the anticipation of pumpkin patches, turkey, and Santa!  This is my absolute favorite time of year and for the first time in a long while it snuck up on me almost without warning.  Typically, I am counting down the days until I can put away my tank tops and start donning my cozy sweaters and winter scarves but a wonderful new job brought with it a very busy summer and before I knew it, fall was here!

The sudden arrival of my favorite season inspired this fun card made using my August Kit of the Month from the amazing Unity Stamp Company. 


I had a lot of fun finding the perfect patterns and colors to represent summer and its transformation into fall.  The sentiment and cute little leaves are both from the August Kit of the Month and the gold heat embossing on the leaves added just the right amount of shine.

This card will by my first ever entry in the Unity {be inspired} Challenge and I am really excited to be participating.  I chose to use the card sketch portion of the challenge as my guide. Unity does this challenge every month so all of you creative card makers out there, check it out!  

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my fall inspired card!  Now go dig out your favorite cozy sweater and enjoy this beautiful season!

No comments

Post a Comment