Happy Monday-before-Halloween! I really have to get my booty in gear so that I can get all five days of my Handmade Halloween series up before the 31st! For Day 4 I'm showing a more traditional Halloween card with some blacks and grays and a bit of watercolor using Distress markers.
I used the Witch Feet Stamp & Cut set by Hero Arts. These stamp sets are a great value since the coordinating die comes with it! I used all three of the fab witch feet for my watercolor piece and stamped them in some VersaFine Oynx Black pigment ink since it stamps nice and crispy and is waterproof once it's dry. I used my Distress markers for this simple watercoloring and then trimmed my painted panel down to fit on the front of my card.
I finished it up with some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye and some Little B washi tape. Of course, I stuck some of the bat confetti from my Batty Border die (I'm gonna use them on every Halloween card I make!)and added some sparkle with my Wink of Stella.
I had a ton of fun making this more traditional Halloween card. For a full list of supplies, check out the links below. The full video tutorial can be found on my YouTube channel and linked above. Stay tuned for the final day of my Handmade Halloween series, coming soon! Thanks so much for watching! Bye!
*Amazon affiliate links used when possible
SSS = Simon Says Stamp (not affiliate links)
EH = Ellen Hutson, LLC (not affiliate links)
- Witch Feet Stamp & Cut by Hero Arts (SSS)
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop Borders dies
- VersaFine Black Onyx ink*
- Happy Haunting 6x6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye*
- Batty Border by Memory Box (on clearance!) (EH)
- Gold Foil Spider Web Washi Tap by Little B (EH)
- Black gemstones (I'm sorry, I don't know what brand!)
- Distress markers in Dusty Concord*, Wild Honey*, Mowed Lawn*, Ripe Persimmon*, Pumice Stone*, and Seedless Preserves*
- Black Soot Distress Ink*
- Scotch Foam Tape*
- Zig Glue Pen*
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider*
- Neenah 110 lb Solar White Cardstock*
- We R Memory Keepers Trim and Score*