VIDEO: Supply List for Handmade Holiday 2015: Day 6 ~ Dimensional Die Cuts featuring Lawn Fawn

Hi guys!  I am so sorry that I did not get a blog post up with the supply list for this project sooner!  This is the video I tried to get up before we left for vacation and I had a major computer crash that really tested my patience.  As such, I never got the chance to do the blog and now I have lost all of the photos of this card so I apologize for not having any here!  But I had a request on my YouTube channel for the supply list so I wanted to be sure and get that up for you.  Thanks so much for your patience and I really appreciate you watching and stopping by!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES
Linked to TupeloDesignsLLC when possible


1 comment

  1. This card is a clean, simple, straight forward card and I love it! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete