Good evening and thanks for stopping by to check out my latest project featuring the adorable Paper Smooches Forest Whimsy stamp set and the ever popular Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I'm just going to start by saying that this card snuck right into my heart and set up shop. I am simply enamored with this little gnomey guy and the dandelion whimsy background (you gotta watch the video to get the reference . . . )
I colored all of my images using my beloved Ziggy Zig markers and fussy cut them right up to the line so I could build my little scene. For the hills, I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle and Stitched Hillside Borders dies and then used a few different embossing folders to add some texture and dimension. And just for kicks, I then distressed over that dimension with some Peeled Pain Distress Ink to create a really rich background for Mr. Gnomey to hang out in.
For a full list of supplies used for this project, just scroll down. And to see a complete tutorial from start to finish, check out the video on my YouTube channel.
I am entering this project in the current Anything Goes Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. I love all of the Paper Smooches sets and you should all go enter the challenge! They have some way cute free digital downloads you can print with you home computer and then use on your projects to enter the challenge if you don't have any PS stamps. How cool is that?!
Thanks again for joining me for this project! Don't forget to check out the giveaway I'm doing now to celebrate 50 YouTube subscribers! There are freebies, you wanna check it out :) Have a great night! Bye!
- Paper Smooches Forest Whimsy stamp set
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers - set of 60
- Canson XL cold press watercolor paper
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Hillside Borders dies
- Distress Inks in Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, and Peeled Paint
- Swiss Dots embossing folder by Cuttlebug
- Chevron embossing folder by Lifestyle Crafts
- Vertical Stripes 5"x7" embossing folder by Darice
- Simon Says Stamp cardstock in Green Apple, Olive, and Greenleaf
- Kraft cardbase
- Ranger Perfect Pearls
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- Zig Glue pen
- 3D Foam Tape by Best Creation Inc
- Micro Glue Dots
- Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins in 8mm, 6mm, and 4mm
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- VersaMark ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail white embossing powder