Happy early Saturday morning (since I'm once again up past midnight feeding my craft addiction)! I've got another fun video for ya tonight with a mini haul from Simon Says Stamp - so many good deals!!! - and a clean and simple card using some cute little kitties by Docrafts Papermania and the Mama Elephant Pop-Up Trio dies.
To color these precious little gals I busted out my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. This technique had kind of accumulated some cobwebs in my house as I started growing my Copic collection, discovering watercolors, and gettin' Ziggy wit' it; but it was really fun to knock those cobwebs off and get my gamsol on! I taught myself this technique by watching YouTube videos when I first began stamping a year ago and it's really fun for me to now be able to film my own video, hopefully inspiring someone else to pursue their crafty passion!
These pop-up dies by Mama Elephant were really simple to use and created such a fun effect! I love the way this card turned out and I'll be getting some more Little Meow stamps in the future because I really think these kitties need some friends . . .
For a full list of supplies used for this project, check out the list below. Don't forget to watch the video to learn all the juicy details and peek at my SSS goodies! It's been a month since I started my YouTube channel so I'm pretty sure a giveaway needs to happen soon so check back for that! I've got some extra stamp sets I'm just dying to share with you all! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon! Bye!
- Mama Elephant Pop-Up Trio dies
- Simon Says Stamp Frames dies
- Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue cardstock
- Little Meow Just to Say stamp set by Docrafts Papermania
- Neena 110 lb Solar White cardstock
- Prismacolor pencils - set of 150
- Paper blending stumps
- Sandpaper - fine grit
- Prismacolor Colorless blending pencil
- Pro Art Odorless Thinner
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen
- Gelly Roll pens in black and white
- Diamond Stickles
- Wood veneer hearts
- Stardust Gelly Roll pen in green