Happy Friday! Today I have a very special card for a very special young lady! My niece is having a birthday and I wanted to create something to make her feel like a princess! So I used my brand new Sweet Little Halloween stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. that has this adorable little princess gal and combined her with some Lawn Fawn images and a custom sentiment just for Sadie!
This card was originally supposed to be a one-layer card but sometimes, in spite of our best intentions, the creative inspiration grabs us mid-project and we veer off in a completely new direction. My clean and simple concept evolved into a fun pop-up card to display Princess Sadie's entire kingdom! The front of the card was created using some masking and Distress Inks. I used my Copic markers to color Miss Princess there. Milo's ABCs from Lawn Fawn provided the perfect font for a custom sentiment. I love the Lawn Fawn alphabet sets because the letters are cut to rectangles that line up beautifully on your acrylic block!
For the inside, I used the Pop-Up Trio dies from Mama Elephant to create the super fun castle surprise! The castle is from one of the cutest stamp sets ever, Critters Ever After by Lawn Fawn. The clouds were created using the Puffy Clouds Border Dies, also from Lawn Fawn.
It was so much fun to create this card for my niece! The stamps from these two fabulous companies really worked well to make my project come to life. For a full tutorial (and a special message for Sadie) check out the video. I'll list all the supplies below, so if you're interested, just keep scrolling! Thanks for joining me! See you again soon! Bye!
- Sweet Little Halloween by Unity Stamp Co.
- Critters Ever After by Lawn Fawn
- Milo's ABCs by Lawn Fawn
- Puffy Clouds Border dies by Lawn Fawn
- Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, and Spun Sugar
- DCWV Pastel Glitter 6x6 paper pad
- Neena Solar White 110 lb cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp 120 lb cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy Cardstock
- Sakura Stardust Glitter pen
- Pretty Pink Posh 6 mm sequins in Strawberry Burst and Ballerina Pink, 4 mm sequins in Sparkling Clear
- Copic Markers in E00, E11, E11, RV52, RV55, RV17, E53, E33, Y18, Y13, C1, C3, C7
- Neon Flamingo Stickles
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Close to My Heart Liquid Glass
- Mama Elephant Pop-Up Trio Dies
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Martha Stewart Circle Cutter