Happy September! I cannot believe how quickly the time is going! I'm getting ready to head out the door to my fantasy football draft (I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!) so this will be a quick post but I have a fun project to share that was inspired by this video by the incomparable Sandy Allnock.
This is actually a very simple card, the most complicated part was trying to figure out how to best utilize my gray tones to accomplish the black and white vintage mad scientist look I was going for. This Great Chemistry stamp set by Paper Smooches really lends itself to the old, cheesy horror movie black and white look. I love it! I used Prismacolors and gamsol for all of my coloring.
I love how this card turned out, especially after the finishing touches of some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins and Glossy Accents were added. This is my entry for the current Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes Challenge so head over there and get your entry in before the linky closes!
For a list of supplies, keep on scrolling! If you'd like to see a full tutorial for this card, check out the video on my YouTube channel. Thanks so much for stopping by and wish me luck in my fantasy draft (I got the 9th pick out of 12 so I'm not too hopeful)! Bye!
- Paper Smooches Great Chemistry stamp set
- Prismacolor pencils - 150 set
- Pro Art Odorless Thinner
- Paper blending stumps
- Neenah 110 lb Solar White Cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Black Cardstock
- Ranger Archival Black Ink
- Ranger Super Fine White Detail embossing powder
- VersaMark ink
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- Best Creation Foam Tape
- Signo Uni Ball White gel pen
- Gelly Roll black gel pen
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins in 10mm, 8mm, 6mm, & 4mm
- Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pen
- Micro Glue Dots