Hi guys! Today I have an adorable little tag featuring oodles of Lawn Fawn goodies! I gotta tell ya, fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I love when the leaves change color, the days get shorter, the fluffy scarves and sweaters come out, the inviting pumpkiny smells, the football, and, of course, STAMPtember!! This month is a cardmaker's paradise as stamp companies everywhere celebrate creativity through stamping and all kinds of exclusive products come out. I loved last year's Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp Exclusive set and as soon as I saw this year's I knew I had to have it!
This Merry Christmouse set features these adorable little mice all ready for Christmas and whole load of pun-y sentiments to go with them! (*I just saw that this is sold out on Simon Says Stamp! I still linked below just in case they decide to carry any more. Sorry guys!) Today I just wanted to play with this set, along with some other new purchases from the Lawn Fawn fall/winter release, to create a nice simple tag. I'm hoping to motivate myself enough to get a jump on Christmas crafting this year (I always wait too long and can't make half of what I want to!).
This project uses some simple Copic coloring and fun, glittery heat embossing to create a sweet tag perfect for the hoidays! I think these Stitched Circle Tags dies are going to be a staple this season! For a full list of all the goodies I used, see below. You can also check out the full tutorial on my YouTube channel (I'm oh-so-close to 200 subscribers and a MAJOR giveaway, so head on over and check it out!).
Thanks so much for stopping by! See you all soon with more crafty fun! Bye!
*Amazon affiliate links used when possible
- Merry Christmouse Lawn Fawn & SSS STAMPtember Exclusive stamp set
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Tags dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders dies
- Lawn Fawn Snowy Backdrops stamp set
- Lawn Fawn Birthday Tags stamp set
- Lawn Fawn Green Sparkle Lawn Trimmings
- Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red cardstock
- Neenah 110 lb Solar White cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Zing Green Glitter Embossing Powder
- Stampendous Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder
- Simon Says Stamp White Pigment Ink
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- Best Creation Foam Tape
- Copic Markers: YR14, YR68, YR18, C1, C3, R20, G09, YG09, R29, R89
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen