VIDEO: Hoppy Birthday featuring Memory Box

Hi guys! Happy Monday!  Today I want to share a card with you that was inspired by my grandma.  She has always collected frogs and when I saw this super cute, totally unique stamp set from Memory Box I knew I had to have it because it reminded me of her! Also, I need to start restocking my card stash with some not-holiday cards!



This layout is one that I go back to again and again.  It allows me to do some coloring amd feature an image without a lot of masking or fussy cutting. I can also use up some cute papers and I just adore using the smaller stamps in the set to create a tone-on-tone background that is fun but lets my focal image shine.


To create this background I used VersaMark ink on kraft cardstock. No heat embossing, just the watermark ink all on its own! You can do this on most colored cardstocks to create the tone-on-tone look. Of course, coordinating ink pads would work great, too!  My froggy is colored with Copic markers and popped up using craft foam for some added interest. I decided to tie in the yellow patterned paper by using my Stardust Gelly Roll pen to make the ribbon on the presents yellow.  The wings on the tiny little flies (love that image) got a bit of silver Stardust pen also.



As I've mentioned before, I recently moved my craft room from the dark, small room in the corner to the still small room with way more natural light across the hall.  I love my new space and am now settled in to the point where I am going to start putting away some of the stuff that has accumulated as I moved.  I was hoping for some feedback from you all on whether or not you would enjoy a small video/blog series that features some of my tips and tricks for keeping my various supplies organized or possibly even a craft room tour.  Since I'm going to be putting everything away anyway now would be a perfect time to film some of that if there is an interest.  I really appreciate your feedback!



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with my last Paper Smooches project as their December Guest Designer!  Have a great evening! Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES
Links to TupeloDesignsLLC when possible.

3 comments

  1. Yes, it would be great to see some of your organizational tips while you set up your new craft room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally love some organizational tips as well! I'm in the midst of my craft room/office organizing. It's such a big job - any ideas would be welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little card Tara.
    I'd love to see a video of your craft room AND some tips. I am an organizational nut so I am always interested in see what others do!
    I took one long wall of my room and built 5 shelves to stand my stamp set on so I can see what I have. Underneath I have 4 bookcases with tons of shelving and across the top I made a 'counter top' that holds my Cuttlebug, Cricut, laminator, etc. and I still have work/display room. Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete